PROPOSED BY: C.V.Fraser-Macnamara (Vice Chairman & Meeting
Chairman for the meeting on the 13th April 2013)
SECONDED BY: Martin Cockerill
That the National Leagues Director & BAFA Board Director Drew Anderson having: -
1. Issued factually inaccurate statements about confidential BAFA Board Business and made statements which are potentially defamatory.
2. Issued the statements contained in 1 above without any consultation with the BAFA Board as a whole.
3. Failed to consult the National League Committee on this and other relevant and pertinent matters
4. Engaged BAFA in commercial contracts without BAFA Board approval
5. Consistently over spent on budgets approved by the BAFA Board
6. Failed to carry out or acknowledge his responsibilities as a BAFA Director.
IT IS RESOLVED: -
1. That unless the said Drew Anderson resigns as BAFA National Leagues Director & Co-coordinator /Administrator within 7 days he be dismissed and removed from that post.
2. That unless the said Drew Anderson resigns as a Director of the BAFA Board (being one of two BAFA National League Directors) within 7 days he be dismissed and removed from that post and if necessary the Company Secretary is instructed to convene the necessary meetings to confirm the same under the provisions of the Companies Act 2006